This plant is a popular houseplant because it’s easy to grow and adds fun texture with its divided hand-like leaves. Because it’s so tolerant, Schefflera makes a good choice for living, dining, family, and bedrooms. Many people are especially fond of growing it in well-lit rooms because at night the houseplant is efficient at filtering indoor air pollution from the room.
It is an evergreen shrub growing to 8–9 m tall, free-standing, or clinging to the trunks of other trees as an epiphyte. The leaves are palmately compound, with 7–9 leaflets, the leaflets 9–20 cm long and 4–10 cm broad (though often smaller in cultivation) with a wedge-shaped base, entire margin, and an obtuse or acute apex, sometimes emarginate. There is yellowish color on the leaves.
- This plant should not too wet or too dry
- The growing season of plant is between the April to September
- If plant is not growing then this requires some water and add some fertilizers as well
- After repotting you should atleast wait for eight weeks to begin fertilization
- This plant can grow in mid light and low sunlight
- This plant can grow with stem and leaf