Succulent plants, also known as succulents, are plants with parts that are thickened, fleshy, and engorged, usually to retain water in arid climates or soil conditions. It is a characteristic that is not used scientifically for the definition of most families and genera of plants because it often can be used as an accurate characteristic only at the single species level. The word succulent comes from the Latin word sucus, meaning ‘juice’, or ‘sap’.
- You need to keep the plant in low medium light just out of direct sunlight
- You have to more careful in case of overwatering this plant
- This plant doesn’t react well to shocks
- This plant soil must be kept moist all the time
- Always remove waste leaves from the plant time to time
- It can grow up to 3 feet maximum