This is known by the common names gurjo, heart-leaved moonseed, guduchi, and giloy, is an herbaceous vine of the family Menispermaceae indigenous to tropical regions of the Indian subcontinent. Despite centuries of use in traditional medicine to treat various disorders, there is no high-quality clinical evidence that it has any effect on diseases.
Health Benefits of Giloy Plant:
- Giloy plant for chronic fever
- Giloy plant for dengue fever
- Giloy plant for hay fever
- Controls blood sugar level
- Help in Boost up immunity
- Help in improving digestion
- It can be easily grown in a pot at home in the same way we all grow money plant.
- This plant is cultivated by the stem by cutting method.
- It propagates very fast and even a small stem becomes a fully fledged climber in a couple of years.
- It requires regular watering initially, other than that its very easy to maintain, no nonsense plant.