One of the best foliage plant is the Croton baby plant with beautiful and attactive leaves. The colorful indoor plant has dark green leaves with splashes of yellow. It is a low maintanence plant and has good tolerance to extreme temperatures. The round green fibre pot makes the plant look amazing.
- These Plants are varied plants and mostly grown as a indoor houseplants.
- These Plants looks very tricky to take care but if you know how to take care these plants then it will become very hard to kill these plants.
- These plants mostly grow in outdoor areas amidst tropical climate
- These plants leaves have a different color and sizes
- It requires some light otherwise there is a less growth of plant
- It requires very less amount of water
- These Plants will not tolerate drafty air
- When you found the location where plant looks happy avoid moving it at all cost
- These plants don’t respond well to shocks
- If your are planning to transplant the croton to outdoor so only do this process in spring
This plant needs a lots of bright sun to maintain their colorful leaves to look beautiful