Aloe vera is a species of succulent plant in the genus Aloe. It is originally from the Arabian Peninsula but it grows wild in tropical climates around the world. It is a popular houseplant species.
Aloe vera is used in many consumer products. These include drinks, skin lotion, cosmetics, and ointments for small burns and sunburns. There is little scientific evidence that Aloe vera works for treating burns or sunburns or that it is safe for treating them.
- Aloe vera gel used in toothpastes because this plant has a germ-fighting ability
- This plant comes under the medical plant/Herb Plant Category
- This plant used as a alternative to mouthwash
- This plant gel used in many skin care product good for skin
- It can help you to reduce your blood sugar levels
- This plant used in the treatment of second degree burn wound
- Very helpful in protecting the skin from aging effects of sunlight
- Helpful in reducing the depression
- Aloe vera plant can grow upto 60cms maximum height
- Keep your plant in medium sunlight, indoor in artificial light/bright light
- Aloe vera plant easy to grow in any condition
- The soil should be drained with added organic fertilizer
- Don’t add too much water in the plant otherwise root begin to rot and plant dies.
- Add the fertilizer to the plant during the growing season from April through September
- To help your aloe vera lasts for years repot this in a bigger pot
- If any baby plant that sprout from main plant when its fully formed just detach this carefully not to break the roots then set it on a clean dry shelf for a couple of days and the repot it.
- Aloe plant only requires water once a week just allow a soil to completely dry in between